We are looking for passionate people to join our growing development team. Being a melting pot of diverse background and experience in building both banking and healthcare applications, you will be excited to geek out with our people over front-end development, dive into server logic… all the way to writing SQL queries whilst deploying code in multiple environments. At HTC, you will join a family where everyone shares a common passion to find new ways to create a better user experience for all our customers.
What you will do:
- Develop efficient and fully tested front-end and back-end application programs for customers or internal use.
- Develop scripts for the porting of software.
- Debug and analyze data, processes and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Design review of software specifications.
- Installation and training of infrastructure (network) in support of the application.
- Undertake related tasks associated with technical related activities assigned by supervisors.
- Exploring efficient data structures and algorithms for design implementation.
- Installation and training of software at customer sites.
- Troubleshooting of application defects.
If you are a fresh graduate, these are the basic requirements we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of any one of the following languages and operating systems: JAVA, J2EE, Visual C++, Microsoft.NET, Windows or Linux would be advantage.
- Able to do programming with knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Work well with other developers and become a team player as you will work in crossfunctional teams.
- Able to travel locally and overseas.
- Comprehensive training will be provided by highly experienced and competent seniors.
If you have had relevant work experience, we expect the following:
- Updated on present leading practices in your area of expertise.
- Focused on devising efficient applications by reviewing objectives, specifications, and codes; as well as identifying, and managing technical debt along with evaluating and recommending changes.
- Possess sound engineering practices; test driven development and agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding and application of data structures, algorithms, as well as designing pragmatic solutions.
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Our HTC family is one that brings together a wealth of experience, knowledge and diversified perspectives. Together, we aspire to work on creating more world-class solutions for our customers.